What Is Voot App?
Voot is an Indian subscription video on demand (SVOD) service. Launched in March 2016, it is the online arm of Viacom 18. It is Viacom 18’s advertising-led video-on-demand platform that is available as an app for iOS, KaiOS (JioPhone) and Android users, and a website for desktop users.
Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd. is one of India’s fastest growing entertainment networks and a house of iconic brands that offers multi-platform, multi-generational and multicultural brand experiences.
Voot is accessible only in India, and hosts over 40,000 hours of video content that includes shows from channels like Colors, MTV and Nickelodeon. Voot also contains the Multiple language Content like Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu and Tamil.
In February 2020, Voot introduces paid subscription service called Voot Select. Voot Original series are made available only to paid subscribers. Some TV shows are being streamed a day prior to TV for its paid subscribers.
Features of the Voot application
- Get TV shows a day prior to the TV.
- You can get Original Voot video Content.
- Latest National and worldwide shows are accessible.
- More than 1500 movies available from 9 languages
- Advertisement free Content.
- 40,000 hours of entertainment Available.
- A free trial is available for Voot users with a select mode of payments
How to get Voot for a Free Trial Offer?
- Launch your Voot application
- Enroll for a new account for your application
- Click the ” Subscribe” option to get a premium plan of choice
- Get the confirmation for your payment
- Now your free trial has started for your Voot application
- So you can stream and enjoy Voot originals, On-demand videos, Live TV channels, and some more.
How to install the Voot Application?
- Open play store App on Android or App Store in iPhone.
- Download and install the Voot application.
- It will take a while to complete the installation process
- After the installation process, you have to download another app named Amazon Appstore.
- You need to install this application to run the Voot application.
- Now you can see that this application is not optimized for TV.
- And then tap the “back button” and exit from the application.
- Now open the Voot app which you have installed.
- You will find some error on it as it will ask for the login credentials or the login details
- Exit from the application
- Now open it again and you can find that this application works perfectly.
How to Activate the Voot Application?
- Launch the installed Voot App
- While you click on any show “Dialog Box Saying Activation Code” will appear in front of you.
- Note down the “Activation Code”
- Now, Visit https://www.voot.com/activate or voot.com/activate
- Enter the activation code you noted before!
- Click on the “Continue” Button
- Hurrah you are ready to enjoy your favourite show now!
List of Top Tv Shows Available in Voot
- Big Boss
- Khatron Ke Khiladi
- MTV Roadies
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa
Web Series Available on Voot Select
- Asur: Welcome your Dark Side
- The Gone Game
- Illegal: Justice, Out of Order
- The Raikar Case
- It’s not That Simple
- Time Out
- Fuh se Fantasy
Voot Plan & Pricing
Voot has 2 plans: Monthly & Yearly. Also, It provide 14 days free-trial.
- Monthly subscription: ₹99
- Yearly subscription: ₹499
How to fix Voot not working issue?
If you are stuck up with Voot not working issue, you cannot see contents on your screen
- Refresh or Reload website.
- Clean up cache of your browser
- Restart your browser
- Restart your smartphone
- If the Nothing works, then visit ” [email protected]”
- It will help you to come out from the not working issue
Voot is considered a good video streaming platform that delivers all types of content from more than 9 languages. The above-given guide and information help you to stream your favourite content on the Voot application. We hope this content will be helpful to you to Activate Voot.com.
Also, Read This: How To Activate OWN TV On Roku