Disney Plus is one of the most popular streaming services in the world right now. With Disney Plus, you can enjoy the full catalog of Disney HD video content that includes Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, Hot Star, National Geographic, and so on. There are more than 7000 television episodes and 500 movies including original TV programming the stored vault of online streaming.
Why Choose Disney Plus?
- Disney Plus has a variety of entertaining programs for kids and adults. Be it a movie, series, or cartoon, you can count on Disney Plus.
- Subscribers enjoy ‘n’ number of benefits with Disney Plus, such as hot start and the latest movie release, recorded sports matches, live sports matches of football, volleyball, or cricket.
- You can also access ‘Hotstar’ if you have a Disney Plus subscription.
- It is a great platform to overcome your boredom with fun and learning videos.
- Parents can access various educational videos to teach their kids with fun and excitement.
- Buying the premium membership for Disney Plus also enables its Original Entertainment Content to the users.
How To Activate Disney Plus on my Smart TV?
Like many other streaming services, Disney+ is available on lots of different devices: Smart TVs, Roku TV, tablets, Android devices, iPhones, computers, Xbox, PS4, and more.
If you see a message on your screen telling you to go to DisneyPlus.com/Begin or DisneyPlusBegin.com, all you need to do is the following below steps:
- Open the website link DisneyPlus.com/begin in your web browser .
- Enter the 8-digit code you see on your device.
- Click the Continue button.
- Now you can enjoy Disney+ your preferred device!
Once you’ve finished these 4 steps, you will be able to continue viewing Disney+ on your preferred device, whether it’s a Smart TV or a mobile phone or anything else.
How much does Disney Plus cost?
Disney Plus costs $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year in the US. For that price, you get ad-free access to all of the service’s streaming titles spanning many different genres and interests. Though the service initially offered a free seven-day trial for new subscribers, this promotion is no longer available.