People, today, are so busy in their lifestyle that they forget to give time to themselves. Their tight schedule not only makes them sluggish but it also hampers their sexual lives which give rise to health issues, one of which is ‘infertility’.
Apart from the work schedule, there are various causes and lifestyle factors, responsible for infertility. People of both sexes, who had unhealthy lifestyles are prone to face this problem. Especially when we talk about metro cities like Delhi, Jaipur, and others where people have a lethargic lifestyle are seems to get affected with Infertility.
If you are a patient from Jaipur who wants to undergo the process of IVF, then you must not worry. In this beautiful city, there are many top IVF Specialists in Jaipur which will definitely help you to get yourself treated.
You must visit Dr. Tanu Batra, Dr. Urmila Sharma, Dr. Archana Singh and others who will sort your problem and will help you to provide the most beautiful and precious gift of your life.
Apart from these doctors, you may also visit the below given top 5 IVF clinics in Jaipur to get yourself treated:
- Indira IVF hospital
- Shivani fertility and IVF centre
- Mangalam Hospital
- Aastha fertility centre
- RCS hospitality and Fertility centre
Unlike before, now achieving parenthood is much simpler. This is only because of IVF (In vitro fertility) which helps in fertilization, embryo development, and implantation.
In an easy language, IVF is a process in which a doctor combines the egg and sperm together in the laboratory and later it is transferred into the uterus. Below, we have discussed the entire process about how IVF works, what are its side effects and why is it used:
How does IVF Work:
In the process involved, the patient intakes medicines for several months which helps ovaries to produce eggs that are mature and ready for fertilization. This process is also known as ovulation induction. Later, the doctor takes out those eggs from the human body and mix them with the sperm outside in the laboratory which is also known as insemination. This helps the sperm to get fertilized with eggs.
As soon as it gets mixed, the doctor then places fertilized eggs (embryos) directly into the uterus.
In the entire process, you may get many medicines to normalize your hormonal levels and keep yourself comfortable. You must also remember one thing that IVF takes a lot of months to complete the entire procedure. Many women get the result in the first try but there are also some who takes more than one round of IVF clinic to get themselves pregnant.
Side effects of IVF:
The side effects of In Vitro fertility include:
- Stomach cramping- A condition when stomach and intestines muscle gets constrained.
- Bloating- A condition when excess gas is produced in the stomach.
- Mood swings- A rapid change in the mood due to excessive pain or with mood disorders such as major depression or bipolar depression.
- Headache- It is a painful sensation in some part of the head, ranging from sharp to dull.
- Breast tenderness- Excess pain in breast
- Allergic reactions- You might feel allergic to medicines.
- Abdominal pain- A condition of extreme pain in the lower part of the stomach.
This process is not as simple as it looks because during the entire procedure, sometimes the patient struggles with depression and anxiety which is difficult for the person and the family both.
IVF is used to treat infertility in the patients suffering from:
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- Decreased sperm count in male
- Females with ovulation disorders, premature ovarian failure.
- Patients with genetic disorders.
- Unexplained fertility problems.