Redmi Note 5 Pro: Why You Should Buy
The Redmi Note 5 Pro is Xiaomi’s latest smartphone, just recently introduced in February 2018 to the Indian market in two Varients (64GB & 128 GB) along the cheaper Redmi Note 5(Successor of Redmi Note 4). While the company sells more expensive models, the Redmi Note series has always been its best-selling and most Popular(Specially in India).
The Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels(Full Body aspect ratio display). The Redmi Note 5 Pro is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor and it accompanies 4GB/6GB of RAM.
Also, Read this: Best Smartphones under 10000.
The Smartphone packs 64GB/128GB of internal storage that can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. To the extent the cameras are concerned, the Redmi Note 5 Pro packs a 12MP (1.25μm), f2.2, Sony IMX 486 PDAF primary, 5MP (1.12μm), f2.0, Samsung depth sensor camera on the back and a 20-megapixel front shooter for selfies with the flashlight. it is the best smartphone under 15000 Rs.
The Redmi Note 5 Pro runs Android 7.1.1(MIUI 9) and is powered by a 4000mAh non removable battery. It measures 158.60 x 75.40 x 8.05 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 181.00 grams.
The Redmi Note 5 Pro is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) cell phone that acknowledges Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM with the support of 4G VoLTE. Connectivity options include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, FM, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 utilized by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the smartphone include Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, and Gyroscope. Now the upgraded version of it, Redmi Note 6 Pro is available in Market.
- Display: 15.2cm (5.99) FHD+(18:9 Full screen display)
- Screen: 5.99-inch, 2160×1080 IPS LCD, 403 PPI
- Body: Plastic + Aluminum
- Battery: 4000mAh; Quick Charge 2.0
- OS: Android 7.1.1; MIUI 9(Android 8.0 Expected)
- Chipset: 14nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 636(14nm octa-core processor), Kryo 260 (4x Cortex-A73 @ 1.8GHz + 4x Cortex-A53 @ 1.6GHz), Adreno 509
- Rear Camera: 12MP (1.25μm), f2.2, Sony IMX 486 PDAF primary, 5MP (1.12μm), f2.0, Samsung depth sensor; 1080p video
- Front Camera: 20MP (1.0μm), f2.2 Sony IMX 376, Soft selfie light, 1080p video
- Connectivity: Hybrid dual SIM (4G+3G), 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, Wi-Fi Direct, FM Radio, IR blaster, microUSB, headphone jack
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X, 64GB eMMC 5.0 + microSD (up to 128GB)
- Misc: Fingerprint sensor, face unlock (coming later)
Also Read This: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Review