Home is the place that gives us a feeling of peace and calmness that nothing else can give. A House is transformed into a home with the love and affection its family members share. Apart from these you too can give a complete makeover to your lovely home with just a few simple tricks and tips as well as visiting a few home improvement blogs.
Amazing Ideas for Home Improvements:
- Office under the Staircase – We generally leave the space below the staircase empty. By this, we are wasting precious space by not utilizing it completely. Well, we have an amazing idea for you to utilize that space by building an office desk and space for it. This is an innovative method to utilize your space and give your otherwise boring under staircase a makeover.
- Go for a swing bed – Want to revamp your old and boring bed? We have an amazing idea for it! Change your regular bed into a swinging bed with some simple mechanism. All you need to do is attach four strong strings to the four corners of your bed and hang it with the help of hooks on the ceiling. Your swinging bed is ready! This doesn’t mean that you can fully swing on the bed but you might have a similar feeling.
- Wrap a Bookcase around the sofa – We generally pair our sofa set with the center tables. We can give a complete makeover tip for you. Try pairing your sofa with an enchanting bookshelf. Cover all the sides of the sofa with a low height bookshelf. This will help you in serving your guests with the latest newspapers and magazines and will revamp your living room area as well.
- Barrel Table – Barrels are generally used for storing beer. But do you know that you can utilize barrel in many other ways? Yes, you read that right! You can make a kitchen table from the empty barrel. You can also use the filled barrel at your house by making it a beer supplier. Another innovative usage of the barrel can be as a seating arrangement. All you need to do for this is cut the barrel into two parts and keep them inverted one part as submerged into the floor.
- Round Bed on Tree – Having swings on the trees is a thing of past now. It’s time for some creativity now! Take a trampoline and cover it with bedsheets. Keep some cushions and pillows along with it. Now tie this trampoline cum bed into a long string attached to a strong tree branch. This makes your new amazing hanging round bed. You can enjoy your leisure time reading and writing or just relaxing.
- Bed under the slanted ceiling – We all have those upper floor rooms with slanting walls. But generally, these rooms are filled with scrap materials and used as an over roof storeroom. We can give you an idea of an amazing bedroom out there. You will require a good wall color or an attractive wallpaper to paste on the walls. A queen-size bed and some storage cabinets and you are good to go! You can enjoy your slanted bedroom and enjoy the view of the big window. You can spend your day reading books or your kids playing with their toys. You can also dedicate this room to your kids as they have a low ceiling wall.
- Bathroom storage – There are amazing storage ideas available in your bathroom itself. Were you aware of that? We generally have a plain-walled bathroom. This makes a lot of space being wasted for no good reason. Instead, why not create some amazing storage areas which you can use to keep towels and other toiletries. This is an amazing storage idea that can be discrete as well as innovative.
- Family Tree – Utilize your empty living room walls with the help of some creative ideas. We have one such idea for you. Make a large tree on the main wall of your living room and hang your family portraits there. This will completely revamp your walls into an amazing family tree. This idea has been used by many celebs as well. You can also try this idea on the otherwise empty staircase wall. You can arrange the family photos in the design of the stairs as well.
- Window cum Balcony – This is a completely revolutionary idea which is being widely used in the modular concepts as well. This concept includes a makeshift window that can convert into a balcony. This is a sort of foldable window which can be opened and arranged into a mini balcony. Many houses in New York have this arrangement. It gave an amazing touch to your bedroom or living room. You can enjoy reading on your balcony in the morning or can sit and enjoy your evening tea as well.
- Storage under the staircase – We have already given you an idea about creating an office space. There is another amazing idea for using this space. You can create ample storage cabinets under the staircase. You can use these for storing things like cutlery, kitchen commodities, or even daily wear your clothes. You can create both vertical and horizontal cabinets in this area. All you need is a good carpenter who can design and attach these cabinets to the under staircase area.
Also, Read This: Garden Furniture: How To Choose The Right Chair